- State-of-art and rugged design with user friendly control panel.
- Widely applied for DC load test where constant current discharge is not required
- Sectionalized control of power enables customized setting of load step and time.
- Real-time display of test current, voltage, power and time in LCD meter.
- Alternative control modes by local circuit breaker/push button contactor or PC control.
- Protection upon over voltage, over temperature and with emergency stop button
- It adopts latest load element with high density power, safer and more durable.
- Axial flow fans with big blast capacity for quick ventilation with low noise.
- Many customized models available upon request for various voltage and current
Below is just general info of LT-2000 series load bank. To figure out the right solutions for you exactly, please tell us your detailed requirement like voltage, current, power supply and way of control, etc.
|Rated voltage||12-1000VDC – customized voltage per user’s need|
|Rated current||Up to 2000A – customized current per user’s need|
|Way of Display||Real time display of voltage, current and time|
|Sampling accuracy||0.5 class|
|Work power||Per customer local power supply|
|Control mode||Basic: Local manual control with push button contactor or circuit breaker|
|Advanced: Optional control via PC remote control (communication: RS485)|
|Protection level||IP20 (for indoor models)|
|IP44 (for outdoor models)|
|Indoor and outdoor models are built per customer’s choice.|
|Cooling mode||Force-air cooling, air entry from bottom and outlet to top side.|
|Work Mode||Continuous work|
|Protection function||Overheating/buzzer alarm, overheating/over voltage protection, emergency stop button|
|Environment||-10 ~ 50°C, ≤95% RH|
Kongter’s resistive DC load bank units are mainly composed of high reliable and durable new alloy resistor. This resistor has good insulation and heat dissipation with uniform heat conducting. Working temperature is just 1/3 of rated temperature.
It has feature of small temperature drift, stable resistance without over heating in long time work. It is moisture-proof, antiseptic, safe and durable. This enables the continuous and consistent performance of Kongter’s DC load bank.
Customers also viewed: